|The S4M printer offers a variety of ways to connect—from serial, parallel, and USB interfaces to internal 10/100 Ethernet or IEEE 802.11b/g—for simple system integration. And it will fit right in with your other Zebra printers because it speaks the same programming languages (ZPL and EPL™). Plus, Zebra’s APL™ language lets you easily change from other-brand printers to S4M printers without changing your label formats.
Zebra’s S4M printer proudly wears the Stripe family name by providing the features needed to support many applications, including:
- Compliance labeling—comply with the latest industry and customer requirements
- Manufacturing—provide accurate, end-to-end identification to track materials through your factory or supply chain
- Distribution—bar code labeling for packing, shipping, inventory management
- Healthcare patient safety— hospital pharmacy unit-dose labeling, specimen and lab labeling, wristband printing, admissions records labeling
- Unicode™ compliant—for faster,